CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Friday, January 21

love HIM!

bismillah..~
hmm~erm..so bored i think!
so lets join me "merepek" in dis blogger rite..
haha~21 jan already!
wow!maybe about 2 month left before the end of our waiting!
haha~hope get a flying colours!insyallah..
pray for us!
nothing to say act!
jus want to share..
dis quote!

'None of you should long for a death because of calamity that had
befalled him;and if he cannot,but long for death,then pray..
'Ya Allah,let me live as long as life better for me,and
take my life if death is better for me'
whatever we do..we must remember HIM..
from Him we get a life n to him also we back!
remember dat!

(No matter what,no matter when,no matter when it doesn't at all make sense,
DO NOT leave ur Love Letter's Compilation)
 

2 oRg sIrrOq!:

Post a Comment

$ayang k0rang..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers